EMEA Total Rewards Manager
- London, United Kingdom
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
The Total Rewards Manager will be responsible for managing and directing the design, implementation and regulatory compliance, and ongoing monitoring of total reward programs and activities for Wells Fargo across the EMEA region.
(Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required)
- Act as principal point of contact for the Regional HR Leader in all Total Rewards matters.
- Project planning & management of compensation and benefits related projects, overseeing the work of compensation and benefits consultants, directing the development of communications materials, determining program implementation requirements and defining processes.
- Manage the regional Remuneration Committees and pension and other benefits governance meetings ensuring timely and high quality advice is presented on all relevant compensation and benefits matters.
- Provides strategic consultative services to the lines of business throughout the EMEA region regarding total rewards including base salary, incentive compensation, performance management and benefits programs to meet business objectives.
- Proactively partners on compensation and benefits projects and programs with Human Resources managers, Line of Business managers, Finance, Legal, Compliance, and International and Enterprise Total Rewards.
- Ensures compensation and benefits projects are successfully and properly implemented. Determines resource allocation and staff project assignments to meet required deadlines and deliverables.
- Oversees the coordination of compensation survey participation and survey data analysis in the EMEA region to drive market competitive assessments. Oversees the periodic review of benefits and total rewards market positioning.
- Works closely with the EMEA HR Manager(s) to identify and manage CRDIV 'Identified Staff' related issues and other regulatory matters related to employee compensation.
- Maintains subject matter expertise on existing and proposed statutory compensation and benefits requirements and recommends appropriate course of action.
- Creates presentations and conducts educational sessions for line of business leaders and peers on compensation and benefits topics and concerns specific to the EMEA region.
- Works with team to develop training and education material to broaden the knowledge of HR professionals through the organization.
- Establishing robust processes to ensure the effective delivery of the EMEA Benefits plans through focus in operational excellence (simplification and streamlining of processes)
- Actively manage the benefits renewal activity for EMEA to ensure competitiveness, compliance and, where practical, delivers consistency and synergies when considering the broader international and enterprise models
- Responsible for the professional development, performance management and hiring of total rewards team members.
- Responsible for leading the EMEA Total Rewards function with a Regional & Enterprise mindset and for ensuring that programs, activities and decisions take account of regional perspective, regional needs aligned to regional strategy and regional regulatory and governance requirements
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate regional and functional connections, reporting, escalation, collaboration and decision-making to achieve effective operation of the dual reporting structure.
Market Skills and Certifications
- A solid background in International Compensation and Benefits with an emphasis on the EMEA region. Experience in managing projects, defining processes and implementing compensation programs.
- In-depth knowledge of EMEA compensation regulations (CRDIV, UCITS etc.) with particular emphasis on MRT classification and creating compliant remuneration structures
- Experience of managing Remuneration Committees including agenda setting, paper presentation and active meeting participation.
- Extensive incentive plan design expertise, including a comprehensive knowledge of EMEA regulations.
- Excellent understanding and experience of benefit digital hub design and operations including flexible benefits, and outsourced helpdesk/administration.
- Experience of operating within a global broker arrangement would be beneficial.
- Effective Leadership abilities and strong team management skills.
- Strong business acumen, detail oriented, strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, team player, results oriented, self-motivated, and innovative.
- Strong process design and management skills.
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder relationship management skills.
- Expert strategic, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills.
- Expert at managing multiple clients and projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Access.
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top