E-Business Systems Consultant 3
In Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The PVSI team includes Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels, and Innovation including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Treasury Management (TM) is a key part of our Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation team. Treasury Management includes managing and optimizing our customers' cash flow and mitigating its operational, financial, and reputational risk. We focus on creating operating efficiencies, cost savings and time savings for our customers by delivering treasury solutions through a consultative approach.
We put our customers at the center of every decision we make by focusing on their needs, being a leader in innovation, keeping things simple, and making our solutions easy to implement.
The Wells Fargo Gateway Group, an enterprise-wide business channel centered around packaging our products and services as small, discrete pieces of functionality (API's) that can be delivered to websites or mobile devices or into our customers' internal tools, is looking for an experienced e-Business Consultant to aid in the development and implementation of world-class business infrastructure, system architecture, risk mitigation and operating/support models.
This role will partner across the enterprise to aid in the development of strategies and lead projects to enable the digital experience. Key groups include Line of Business leaders, the Innovation Group, Technology, and Sales & Marketing teams, and Risk and Compliance. Successful candidates will have a proven track record of trusted and valued relationships, developing digital strategies and experiences, delivering against program roadmaps, and exceeding business goals.
As a key member of the team, your responsibilities will include:
- Acts as a liaison between risk, compliance and technical organization by planning and conducting the analysis of moderately complex business risk and compliance initiatives to be solved through internet/intranet-based solutions
- Serve as a project manager of small to medium sized projects, coordinating project plans and schedules with compliance impacts
- Responsible for producing business and technical requirements and continually improving process flows for website related projects
- Coordinate the Risk and Compliance process for API builds
- Partner with Risk, Compliance and Information Security resources to ensure timelines are met and processes are followed
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: internet based business systems, intranet based business systems, or e-business consulting
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong project management skills, preferably client facing project management
- BA/BS level degree in business, technology, strategic management or equivalent military experience
- Technical background or experience with complex applications
- Demonstrated analytic skills and experience solving business problems
- Working knowledge of Agile practices as well as Jira and Confluence
- Able to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with our partners about the initiatives and issues on hand
- Ability to effectively interact and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, self-starter, and ability to multitask to meet defined deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0198007 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top