E-Business Systems Consultant 3
This E-Business Systems Consultant position will be supporting the Wells Fargo Gateway team. The Wells Fargo Gateway is an enterprise-wide business channel centered around packaging our products and services as small, discrete pieces of functionality (API's) that can be delivered to websites, mobile devices or into our customers' internal tools.
As a key member of the team, your responsibilities will include:
- Partner with Product team, understand their user stories and document the corresponding supportability concerns as Non Functional Requirements
- Researches customer issues to understand potential root cause and determine appropriate resolution and/or workaround when necessary
- Collaborates with other team members, including developers to assess system issues, define the potential resolutions and work-arounds
- Work with Level 2 and Level 3 support groups to bring closure to escalated support incidents
- Update Support Plans for all APIs based on new/changed requirements, design changes, known issues etc.
- Partner with upstream applications in identifying process gaps and work towards resolutions
- Adhere to Incident Resolution Time and Support SLAs
- Engage with offshore to ensure work gets carried over and that there are no interruptions in our 24/7 support model
- Partner with QA to understand known issues and develop a work around for those issues that are to be documented in the support plan
- Work with platform team to understand performance / capacity issues and be able to develop plans to address them
- Communicate sharply to internal partners and extensively to LOB and customers
- Effectively communicates with both technical and business focused team members
- May work with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes
- May provide direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: internet based business systems, intranet based business systems, or e-business consulting
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Production Support, Business Analysis, eBSC, Process engineering, ITIL
- 7+ years experience as a Business Analyst in a Production Support environment, collaborating with business teams to interpret requirements and assess supportability concerns
- Highly skilled at working with middleware services that are consumed by web/mobile applications
- Customer service experience in the financial services industry
- Proven ability to work in a start-up type environment – fast pac ed, high degree of ambiguity with evolving priorities
- Meticulous, thorough and detailed but with the ability to see the big picture and connect the dots between initiatives
- Diligent and tenacious, grinds through and resolves large and complex problems
- Strong team player with the ability to engage and build relationships with a variety of business, technology and operations team members
- Self directed with strong project and time management skills
- Advanced knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Sublime Text and Microsoft Office skills - Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, & Word
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0198007 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top