E-Business Sys Consultant 4
Cross Channel Application is team is seeking qualified eBSC4 candidates for their User Interface (UI) design position. This position will be responsible for completing technical analysis of the business requirements and creating technical system solutions which address the business requirement. Projects responsibilities include client consultation, project meetings, creation of working User Interface (UI) wireframes/prototypes and assisting with systems analysis. Provides input into the detailed system designs including a detailed Functional System Design (FSD), technical system specifications, use cases, and work flow diagrams. Working in a fast pace environment requires a sense of urgency and ownership to drive to completion with desired results, and the ability to manage to strict deadlines, and handle multiple projects across multiple releases at same time. May be asked to provide technical assistance to the business during business requirements gathering.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: internet based business systems, intranet based business systems, or e-business consulting
- 5+ years of UI (User Interface) experience
- End-to-end design experience including wireframes, prototypes and specifications documents
- OmniGraffle, Photoshop, Fireworks, or Webkit experience
- Knowledge and understanding of configuration management tools such as Subversion
- Experience applying Wells Fargo Style Guide and brand standards
- Knowledge and understanding of design and development of modern web applications and mobile technologies
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to facilitate or host complex design discussions and drive results
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0014147 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top