Digital Consultant 3
About Wells Fargo:
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services:
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Knowledge Services brings a Team Member-based approach to the international talent pool focusing on analytical requirements. Knowledge Services (KS), encompasses roles that deliver insights and analysis based on skills, experience and judgment. Team Members exercise this judgment under general direction versus rule-driven processing. Processes and services performed in this area tend to be based on skills, domain knowledge and intellectual capability.
CEO® is the leading commercial online banking platform in the financial services industry with over 90 services, 700K active users, 4MM+ logins a month, supports movement of 11 trillion dollars a year and has active users from over 100 countries. The CEO® channel encompasses treasury management, trust, investment, insurance, international, credit, ABL & loan services.
About the Role :
This role is responsible for driving initiatives related to CEO portal, WCA, CEO mobile channel and CEO channel wide governance. The role requires strong communication and cross-functional partnering skills and ability to complete time sensitive deliverables in a fast-paced environment, and the candidate should be a creative problem solver with a passion for innovation. Attention to detail and ability to execute and deliver are keys to the success in this role.
- Partner with teams and stakeholders to shape portal, mobile and governance strategies, priorities, support roadmap planning and lead the execution in collaboration with customer experience and technology teams
- Partner with teams to provide product management support, starting with KPIs, product planning, implementation and development etc.
- Will act as an internal consultant with technology and business groups by evaluating current processes and recommending new solutions that reduce costs or extend current capabilities.
- Consult with senior management on the product implications of various policies and activities.
- Individually and with product and research teams, stay abreast of competitor's features and technical capabilities, vendors, services, and competitive landscape; directly engage in customer and competitive research
- Support audit and regulatory needs of customers by analyzing data from in-house as well as vendor systems and develop reports and dashboards
- Define POCs, foster innovation ideas, lead product development discovery, and research new ideas with/from other teams.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Masters Degree.
- Prior banking or financial services experience required.
- 6+ years of product management experience, product development experience, or a combination of both.
- Expertise in end-to-end product management in a complex, technical and rapidly changing business environment.
- Ability to provide detailed analysis and documentation in support of overall initiatives
- Success in developing strong business relationships with other product partners and related teams, interacting with mid to senior management.
- Ability to work with technical teams while also understanding the business drivers and customer experience (and to be able to bridge the two through excellent communication skills).
- Experience supporting the development of strategy, roadmaps, and business cases for internet or mobile-based product/service.
- Ability to analyze raw data and develop reports and dashboards.
- Proven and demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Proven ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Demonstrated experience to handle multiple efforts, projects and initiatives at the same time.
- Mobile, tablet, or browser experience in a product management, design, or customer engagement role. Experience with product planning, development, and implementation desired.
- Experience in leading a significant platform/digital product redesign definition and launch.
- Strong communication (both written and verbal), interpersonal, influencing, collaboration and facilitation skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) skills.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in building and maintaining partnerships, collaborating across lines of business as well as with corporate partners.
Back to top