DevOps Engineering Controls Business Analyst (Business Systems Consultant 6)
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The DevOps Engineering and Operations (DOE) controls and risk management team plays a critical role in enabling DOE initiatives and BAU activities to be conducted in a consistent, quality manner and ensure app dev teams and DOE adhere to applicable policies and control standards. The Dev Ops Engineering Controls Analyst will be responsible for establishing and executing controls, managing compliance, leading audit response activities, and interfacing with Risk and Audit partners.
The Dev Ops Engineering Controls Analyst will:
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan and execute control and risk-reduction related initiatives that are significant in scope and complexity.
- Work with key stakeholders in the DOE team, application development community, risk partners, and controls groups, to ensure the appropriate controls built into the automated tools provided by DOE.
- Design, plan, and implement controls for applications that are exempt from using DOE automated tools.
- Build out the audit response capability within DOE and ensure DOE is audit-ready at all times.
- Manage and execute the DOE Alternative Solution Request exemption process.
- Design, plan, and implement DOE internal process controls.
- Direct and serve as a mentor to less experienced staff.
- 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of audit, regulatory compliance or risk management experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience analyzing complex and ambiguous business problems
- Ability to anticipate and infer what is needed to successfully navigate complex processes in a large enterprise
- 3+ years of experience in IT product and service control management; policies and standards, business readiness, exceptions management or alignment to the enterprise compliance and risk management accountabilities
- Familiarity with DevOps / automated build and deploy tools and processes
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top