Delivery Manager/ Technology Manager
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Consumer Lending Technology group consists of Home lending, Auto and Platform support for various applications across retail/mortgage lending businesses. From achieving sustainable homeownership, managing credit, purchasing a car to financing college, Wells Fargo Consumer Lending cares about our customers. Today, our diversified team provides home lending, auto loans, and student loans to more than 30 million customers
About the Role
Technology Manager responsible to drive technical teams, business consultants towards Organization/Group priorities.
- Perform delivery management functions (development, support and maintenance services) in an on-shore off-shore model, collaborating with US technology managers to execute appropriate projects.
- Provide technical leadership for work being done by the team and utilize senior technical team members across areas.
- Provide collaborative leadership to ensure optimal performance of the team and orchestrate the delivery through all the dependencies amongst the teams
- Collaborate with US partners to look for opportunities to optimally leverage the span and depth of the offshore team.
- Establish proper operating metrics and effect continuous improvement.
- Analyze existing design and development processes, and propose improvements and optimization.
- Manages staff, including selecting, training, coaching and evaluating their performance.
- Manage and utilize the team effectively.
- Proactive Risk and Issue Management.
- Over 15 years of Managerial and business expertise in the Loan Origination & Servicing in Banking vertical - Exposure to Auto Loans will be added advantage
- Experience and Exposure to Design, Development, Development Operations and production support lifecycle for Microsoft technologies (Cloud/non-cloud, Web services etc.)
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) Product/project management methodology
- Experience and exposure to legacy migration and technology upgrades specifically mainframe-to-.NET technologies
- Good people management skills and ability to manage staff of varied skill & experience levels
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively across organizational levels and with virtual team members; strong relationship building skills.
- To be a systematic, organized, hardworking and dedicated team player with an analytical /technical bent of mind.
- Bachelor's Degree
Back to top