- Bangalore, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. WFI operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about WFI at our International Careers website .
The Enterprise Functions team supports the offshoring activities of multiple lines of business and the corporate risk management organization with their needs in current and expected demand for business process risk management.
About the Role
This position within Data Management & Insights team will lead the eONE Offshore Team which includes Business Teams focused on commercial, consumer, deposits, securities, derivatives, master / reference, universal extract and external engine indicative data, which will include managing other team members. This team is responsible for the timely, accurate and safe loading of daily, monthly and quarterly data needed to produce the eONE Risk and Regulatory reports in scope in accordance with compliance and governance group to ensure appropriate controls are executed within eONE.
The eONE initiative seeks to build a "one number" instrument data foundation that is complete, reliable and aligned to the general ledger. The initiative will also establish the authoritative data source for corporate finance and corporate risk management data for in-scope risk and regulatory reporting. eONE will create a federated, coordinated set of applications and databases to support Risk and Finance, which will allow for agile and accurate risk and regulatory reporting and analytics that complies with BCBS239, and internal data governance polices.
This position will play a key role in the delivery of this eONE enterprise initiative and the availability of this data on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis. The successful candidate will perform complex analysis and research on risk data and systems. They will work with risk, finance, PMO, technology and many other groups throughout the company to ensure this data is successfully provisioned from approved provisioning points and other temporary tactical sources that translate into the eONE data repository. The technology environment includes Oracle, Teradata, OFSAA FSDF, Hadoop, Exadata, OBIEE, Ab Initio, Collibra, and others.
- Partnering with multiple domain business teams and communicate successful load criteria, defect management and testing results of current reporting periods.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure all communications are accurate, well-written and in the right voice for the intended audience.
- Interacting with other eONE mapping teams such as credit, securities/derivatives, deposits, and finance.
- Coordinate master/reference sourcing activity with the EDAC team
Market Skills and Certifications
- 15+ years of risk or regulatory reporting experience, risk analytics experience, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of management experience, in a risk / regulatory environment
- Proficiency performing complex data mapping
- Experience with Oracle OFSAA FSDF (Financial Services Data Foundation)
- 8+ years of experience in analytics, modeling or a combination of both; or a PhD in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistic, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences
- Previous experience with Wells Fargo data marts and provisioning platforms for consumer, commercial, deposits, securities and derivatives Systems of Record will be an advantage.
- Expert with PL SQL,
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top