Data Integrity Manager 1
Market Job Description The Wholesale Business Solutions (WBS) group provides a full spectrum of data and systems services across Wholesale. One key element of this is data governance. This includes verifying that data is pulled from appropriate sources and validating that it is not compromised along the way. The primary goal of the Counterparty Type initiative is to remediate Wholesale customer/client attributes (such as sector/segment classifications, asset size, country of domicile, etc.) required for regulatory reporting as well as risk capital calculations.
This role will be responsible for providing:
- Leadership in achieving and maintaining quality assurance and quality goals.
- Supports strategies to prioritize and remediate data quality issues that align with business needs and/or regulatory compliance initiatives.
- Work in partnership with Line of Business Leadership to defines measurement standards and collaborates with business partners to achieve consistent agreement and application of definitions, measurements and interpretation.
- Exercises the usual authority of a manager and is responsible for the management of individuals and matrixed teams focused on supporting data quality assurance.
- Quality Assurance for Wholesale Customers Information by reviewing Counterparty Classification and validating to confirm or reject the classification.
- Ensuring that data quality is maintained so that data can effectively support business processes. Design and conduct moderately complex analysis to identify and remediate data quality/integrity issues and to identify and remediate process/control gaps.
- Adhere to data governance standards and procedures.
Market Skills and Certifications B.A./B.S. College Degree (4 years)
Major/Study: Accounting, Finance, Business
Similar Work Experience: 3+ – 5 years
This role will be responsible for ensuring that data quality is maintained so that data can effectively support business processes. Design and conduct moderately complex analysis to identify and remediate data quality/integrity issues and to identify and remediate process/control gaps. Adhere to data governance standards and procedures.
- Experience in Leadership and achieving and maintaining quality assurance and quality goals.
- Proven organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication abilities.
- Ability to interact professionally with business partners, peers and leadership.
- Energetic self-starter who is flexible, organized, conscientious, proactive, and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and fluid environment.
- Demonstrated experience successfully collaborating with others in a team environment
- Ability to learn quickly and operate with minimal supervision.
- PC and Microsoft Office applications experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email Systems)
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and risk mindset
- *In addition, this position will be required to have SQL/Teradata skills/knowledge.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top