CX Interaction Designer 2
Market Job Description This role is a member of the Interactive Production team within Wells Fargo’s in-house agency (IHA), reporting to an Interactive Production Manager. The Interactive Production team oversees the development and implementation of web-based and digital creative projects that support the customer experience. A CX Interactive Designer 2 is responsible for developing and executing customer experience solutions for online applications and Web sites. This role works on high-profile or complex projects, and may lead projects or teams of user-centered design specialists, including content strategists, information architects, user interface designers, visual designers, and developers. Specific duties of this role include the following:
- Responsible for developing and executing design solutions for projects.
- Develops and executes customer experience solutions by employing a broad array of user centered design tools including: customer experience brief, site strategy, wireframes or visual mockups, site layouts, site maps, taxonomies navigation schematics, task flows, design briefs, key screens, templates, prototypes.
- Assesses business, user and technical requirements.
- Analyzes relevant internal and external sites and consults standards and guidelines as well as policies to determine best practices.
- Designs, develops, tests and refines prototypes.
- Provides product usability, evaluation and support to product development teams.
- Presents and defends designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Develops new research and tests theories that lead to alternative, leading edge design solutions.
- Writes well designed, testable, efficient code utilizing current best practices for software development.
- Works closely with Creative Department to provide expertise on design solutions and user experiences, offering alternative solutions when needed.
- Develops user-centered solutions such as wireframes, visual mockups, prototypes, templates, and site maps.
- Ensures technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, adhering to web governance and ADA standards.
- Works closely with designers and creatives to ensure visual design intent is fully understood and appropriately executed.
- Remains current on latest technologies and front-end methods and shares new developments with peers and relevant team members.
- Champions best practices and exceptional user experiences to ensure consistent and effective solutions.
Market Skills and Certifications Required Qualifications:
- Advanced Wordpress developer with 2+ years working in heavily regulated environment and/or agency environment
- Solid understanding of responsive/adaptive web development
- Experience modifying and creating Wordpress themes and plugins
- Experience of developing for and testing against W3C web accessibility standards
- A strong team player, comfortable with presenting ideas and receiving feedback but also able to work independently
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite applications including Photoshop with the ability to create/edit basic design elements
- Proactive in foreseeing potential issues and performing troubleshooting
- Experience with managing large web-sites
- Able to juggle multiple priorities
- Efficient but with an attention to detail
- 5+ years of web development experience, including programming and developing web applications
- Bachelor’s Degree
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top