Customer Service Supv 1
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Default Servicing team engages, understands and advises consumer real estate customers of available solutions to resolve mortgage delinquencies.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day supervision of staff responding to inquiries, complaints and disputes from internal and external customers regarding financial products and services.
Responsibilities and duties include (but not limited to):
- Writing and conducting performance evaluations
- Assisting in employment decisions and setting performance standards
- Select, train, develop and motivate staff to achieve departmental objectives
- Recommend and make decisions on personnel related matters involving performance reviews, salary reviews and hiring/terminating
- Develop operational plans that will ensure monthly call monitoring and coaching targets are met or exceeded
- Administer Focal Review (Managing Premier Performance) process for team members including monthly and quarterly progress reviews and annual performance reviews
- Ensure verbal and written communication skills are consistent and timely to other customer contact departments regarding policies, procedures and issues
- Analyze workflow processes and initiate changes necessary to improve unit's efficiency, reduce unit repeat call, case load and improve customer satisfaction by focusing on quality initiatives
- Represent customer contact in cross-functional projects as required
- Develop recognition programs to enhance teamwork, quality and productivity throughout the department
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned or required
Operating hours of this department are Monday-Friday 7am - 8pm EST. This individual will work a shift within these hours of operation and this may include rotational Saturday responsibilities from 8am-3pm. Ability to work evenings, weekends, and/or holiday hours based on business need.
- 2+ years of experience interacting with customers
- 1+ year of financial services experience, call center experience, or a combination of both
- 1+ year of supervisory or coaching experience
- Leadership experience coaching to exceed departmental objectives
- Ability to motivate and provide performance feedback, in a fast-paced and ever changing environment
- Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex customer issues
- Experience recognizing service opportunities and providing exceptional customer satisfaction
- Ability to provide exceptional customer satisfaction to retain and deepen customer banking relationships
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to handle information professionally and confidentially
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 1+ years of demonstrated leadership experience in coaching to exceed departmental objectives
- Current working knowledge of EDGE system
- BS/BA Degree or higher
- Demonstrated experience working successfully with all levels of leadership while fostering teamwork within a call center environment
- Demonstrated change management skills to effectively manage process and procedural adjustments
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0036312 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top