Customer Service Representative (Multiple Openings)
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
- Responsible for responding to escalated inquiries and complaints on the most complex products/services and/or from premier customers.
- Resolves the most complex escalation items such as: exception tickets, limit authorities, research of customer issues, inquiries and complaints from customers and on-line transaction processing.
- Communicating with other departments, managers or vendors to resolve customer issues; team lead responsibilities including providing assistance to less experienced representatives;
- Providing one-on-one feedback, coaching and mentoring on performance, training on policies and procedures, new or enhanced services and/or procedural changes ;
- Reviewing the work of and providing guidance to less experienced representatives. Reviews data and reports trends to management.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Experience in customer service, bills, remittance and banking preferred
- Preferably with knowledge on SWIFT, Telex and IntelliTRACS system
- Good in both spoken and written English and preferably with knowledge in Mandarin
- Good investigation and problem solving skills
- Able to work on HK public holidays; under Typhoon and Black Rainstorm situation (with competitive allowance)
- Fixed Shift hours: 0600 - 1500/ 1200 - 2100/ 1600 - 0100
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top