Customer Service Representative
About Wells Fargo: Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Job Description -
- Responsible for responding to routine inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers regarding financial products and services. Duties include: - Processing routine to complex transactions on-line,
- Researching and resolving routine to moderately complex problems and inquiries and
- R eferring difficult problems to more senior representatives.
Market Skills and Certifications
• Experience in customer service, bills, remittance and banking preferred
• Preferably with knowledge on SWIFT, Telex and IntelliTRACS system
• Good in both spoken and written English and preferably with knowledge in Mandarin
• Good investigation and problem solving skills
• Able to work on HK public holidays; under Typhoon and Black Rainstorm situation (with competitive allowance)
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company.They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Back to top