Customer Service Representative 3
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs, and more. WFVC serves over 27 million customers through our digital channels and support over 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and contact centers.
Our Online Claims group, which is part of WFVC Operations, is a dynamic professional group of dedicated, hardworking individuals who passionately strive to provide exceptional customer experience while mitigating risk to our customers and the bank. In this role, you will be an active participant in activities that will make a direct impact on customers online claims experience within the online, phone and mobile channels -key to the future success of the WFVC Operations and Wells Fargo!
The Online Claims group is currently looking for Customer Service Representative 3 that will have the ability to project a positive image on the telephone and in writing. You will research and resolve bill payment inquiries to ensure customer satisfaction, compliance of standard operating procedures, and that service level agreements and Regulation E requirements are met. While researching Bill Pay payment inquiries, you will review internal and external systems, make and receive calls with internal and external customers including vendors and merchants; and provide customers with written notification of progress and resolution. The selected candidate must be able to adhere to established attendance policies.
Top qualified applicants may be required to take a writing assessment.
Currently hiring for training class starting on 10/2/2017. Training hours are am – pm, Monday - Friday, for __ weeks. (Must be available to attend entire paid training class.)
Schedules fall within the site's hours of operation, 7:00 am - 6:30 pm, Sunday - Saturday, MST.
Some schedules may be eligible for a shift differential of 15% under the terms of the shift differential policy.
Salaries starting at $15.79/hr., depending on experience.
Our next big investment is in you! Wells Fargo Bank offers:
- Career Growth
- Broad array of medical, dental, vision plans and wellness benefits
- Vacation/Sick Time – up to 18 days paid time off your first year
- Community Service hours
- Matching 401 (k) up to 6% and Stock Purchase Plans
- Discounts and savings on Wells Fargo Bank products and services
- Tuition Reimbursement available after 6 months up to $5000
- Commuter Benefits
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
- 2+ years of experience interacting with customers
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services or call center environment
- Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
UT-Salt Lake City: 5201 Amelia Earhart Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0013033 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top