Customer Service Representative 2
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Consumer Credit Card, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses - Human Resources, Finance, Credit Risk, and Compliance & Operational Risk.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Default/Performing Servicing team strives to help our customers achieve, maintain and sustain homeownership by advancing responsible servicing practices, focusing on the customer and striving for operational excellence.
Start a rewarding career with Wells Fargo today! As a Customer Service Representative 2/ Mortgage Servicing Specialist you will have exposure to a variety of responsibilities, people and experiences in a professional call center work environment - that's part of the fun! Imagine yourself working in a fast-paced call center where you will have the opportunity to provide outstanding service and make a difference in the lives of our Home Mortgage customers!
Responsibilities include:Responding to routine inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers regarding financial products and services.
Duties include: processing routine to complex transactions on-line, researching and resolving routine to moderately complex problems and inquiries and referring difficult problems to more senior representatives.
Duties may also include: offering or recommending products based on customer needs, account
maintenance, report generation, and project work.
WELLS FARGO OFFERS GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!
- Progressive Career Path: Customer Service Rep 2, Customer Service Rep 3, Customer Service Rep 4, Customer Service Rep 5, Quality Monitor/Coach, Supervisor, and Manager!
- Salary: Highly competitive salary!
- 401k: 6% company match!
- Paid Time Off: 18 days of Paid Time off PLUS 8 paid Holidays!
- SHARE Team Member Referral Program: Earn a $1,000 bonus for referring friends and family!
- Additional Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Free Parking, Cell Phone Discounts, and so much more!
Training Schedule: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday for 14 weeks
Shifts Available: Our operating hours are 7:00am–10:00pm, Monday-Friday, and 9:00am – 3:00pm on Saturday.
- A PRE-EMPLOYMENT ASSESSMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
- AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR E-MAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS
- Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail
- Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile
- If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position
- Some of our positions are eligible to participate in an incentive plan which could provide compensation opportunities, in addition to the base salary available, for achievement of specific business objectives and goals
- Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo
- 1+ year of experience interacting with people or customers
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
- Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex customer issues
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, call center environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time wearing a telephone headset
- Knowledge and/or experience with Wells Fargo products and services
- Knowledge and/or experience with mortgage servicing software and/or systems
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top