Customer Service Representative 2 (Call Center Environment)
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Overall Auto lender (Source: Autocount).
Our Dealer Services team supports one of the nation's leading auto lenders. The team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
The Customer Service Representative 2 is responsible for servicing the transactional needs of all Wells Fargo Dealer Services direct and indirect auto loan customers via inbound telephone contact while delivering high quality service along with accurate and professional responses to customer inquiries, while adhering to regulatory and compliance guidelines.
- Handles customer inquiries and processes customer transactions while navigating multiple system screens and accurately documenting the account (i.e. Account File Maintenance, Contract Copies, Statement Copies, Automatic Loan Payment Information, Payoff Requests, Direct Debit Requests, Due Date Changes, Web Site navigation instruction)
- Offers or recommends products based on customer needs. Sends e-mail requests to appropriate departments to complete customer transactions and documents customer information in computer system
Successful candidates must be available to work any shift during center's hours of operation.
Current center hours of operation are: Monday – Friday, (7:00am – 9:00pm).
For the first six weeks, the training schedule will be Monday – Friday, (8:00am – 5:00pm).
After training, your initial schedule will be Monday – Friday, (12:00pm – 9:00pm), not including 1.5 hours of mandatory overtime per week.
Possibly open on Saturdays in the future.
Hours may change due to business needs.
Training Class begins on October 30, 2017.
NOTE We have a shift bid process every 6 months where our team members bid on their preferred shift. The shift is then assigned based on performance, tenure, and eligibility
- 1+ year of experience interacting with customers
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to maintain professional etiquette under pressure
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens while working on the phone
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0044173 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top