Customer Service Representative 2
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Consumer Lending, we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Mortgage team supports the nation's leading originator and servicer of residential mortgages.
Responsible for responding to routine inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers regarding financial products and services. Duties include: processing routine to complex transactions on-line, researching and resolving routine to moderately complex problems and inquiries and referring difficult problems to more senior representatives. Duties may also include: offering or recommending products based on customer needs, account maintenance, report generation, and project work.
12 week training begins 10/10/17. Training schedule is 8-5 Monday-Friday.
Available hours after the completion of training include: 6a-3p; 7a-4p; 8a-5p; 9a-6p; 10a-7p; 11a-8p. Schedules are Monday-Friday with rotating Saturdays (1 in every 4) This is 40 hour/week position.
- 1+ year of experience interacting with customers
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0035540 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top