Customer Service Representative 2
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision – and design every product and service – with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people – those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Used Auto lender (Source: Autocount)
Our Dealer Services team supports one of the nation’s leading auto lenders. The team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
- Responsible for servicing the transactional needs of all Wells Fargo Dealer Services direct and indirect auto loan customers via inbound telephone contact while delivering high quality service along with accurate and professional responses to customer inquiries, while adhering to regulatory and compliance guidelines.
- Handles customer inquiries and processes customer transactions while navigating multiple system screens and accurately documenting the account (i.e. Account File Maintenance, Contract Copies, Statement Copies, Automatic Loan Payment Information, Payoff Requests, Direct Debit Requests, Due Date Changes, Web Site navigation instruction).
- Sends e-mail requests to appropriate departments to complete customer transactions and documents customer information in computer system.
Position Hours: Must be available to work any shift during center’s hours of operation. Current hours of operation are: Monday – Friday (7am – 9pm). Hours are assigned and may change due to business needs.
After training, your initial schedule will be Monday – Friday, (12pm – 9pm), not including 1.5-4 hours of mandatory overtime per week. Possibly open on Saturdays in the future.
Training Class begins on February 27, 2017. For the first six weeks, the training schedule will be Monday – Friday, (8am – 5pm).
- 1+ year of experience interacting with people or customers
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
Other Desired Qualifications
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- •1+ year of call center experience
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
TX-Irving: Min: $24,900 Mid: $32,500
TX-Irving: 6051/6061 N State Hwy 161 – Irving, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0044173 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top