Customer Service Rep 3- Brokerage Services- Investment Contact Center
Are you able to provide an exceptional client experience over the phone? Do you enjoy a mixture of consulting, educating, servicing and directing? Our most successful team members are punctual, reliable, and are always learning new ways to support our clients and improve the client experience. This is a challenging role with a broad focus that has an impact on our clients every day.
Members on this team assist our clients with a variety of needs. Every client's need is different and our team members recognize that. Do you have strong customer service skills? Are you driven by finding a resolution to problems quickly? Do you enjoy taking the lead to help guide clients to a resolution? Are you comfortable in a fast paced environment? This might be the team for you!
You've got the passion. You've got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you'll have the chance to join a team of intelligent and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune's 2015 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the company's four main divisions. WIM businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA) is one of the nation's premier financial services firms, serving and advising clients nationwide. As the heir to some of America s most respected regional firms, which came together through mergers over many years, WFA has retained a strong and abiding commitment to exceptional service based on trust, knowledge and a determination to put client needs above all else. What's more, as part of Wells Fargo & Company, WFA has the ability to draw on extensive experience and products across our company to satisfy our clients' investment needs and help them succeed financially.
- Wells Fargo Advisors Investment Contact Center (ICC) helps clients succeed financially by providing specialized, world class sales and service expertise to new and existing clients and partners. Our team members are dedicated to owning the quality of every interaction while being available when, where and how our clients and financial advisors need us. We believe in the Wells Fargo's Vision & Value that states "It's about building lifelong relationships one customer at a time." Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs in who we are and what we do: Our product is service. Our value added is financial guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people.
Our contact center is open 24X7. The Salt Lake City, UT location is currently staffed Monday - Saturday 24 hours a day. General shift hours will be anywhere between 6:00am and 10:00pm MST. Specific shifts will be assigned to new team members after training is complete.
Training is over the course of 6 weeks. Training hours are typically between the hours of 8:00am-5:00pm MST.
The expected start date for training for this position is October 16, 2017.
- 2+ years of experience interacting with customers
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0216117 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top