Customer Service Rep 3
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Manila, Philippines and in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
About the Role
The Customer Service Representative 3 is responsible for responding to inquiries and complaints on more complex products/services and/or from premier customers.
- Resolving complex inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers and upon escalation
- Manage premier customers by providing strong customer service and help build cutomers' trust
- Processing complex transactions on-line
- Performing extensive research to resolve the complex customer problems; providing guidance and assistance to less experienced representatives either on the spot and/or via telephone
- Providing training on policies and procedures, new or enhanced services and/or procedural changes.
- May also cross-sell or refer products, review data and report trends to management, and project work.
Market Skills and Certifications
- At least 2 years of tertiary education
- At least 2 years of working experience as a customer service representative (or similar) in financial campaign
- Preferably with working background in a survey driven campaign
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Willing to work in the night shift
- Willing to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig City
Back to top