Customer Sales and Service Representative
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
We provide value when we work together to help meet our customers’ needs by proactively reaching out, listening, and learning their stories. As a Customer Sales and Service Representative (LO), you will devote much of your day to building long–term relationships with our customers.You will have the opportunity to build trust and learn more about our customers’ financial needs to provide them with options that make it easier for them to reach their goals.
We value what’s right for our customers in everything we do.Everything we do, we do to protect the customer and the bank. We want them to know about all of our innovative services, financial education information, as well as take advantage of the relationships we provide as Wells Fargo team members. Team members who meet and exceed customer expectations will achieve our standards for performance.
At Wells Fargo we strive to listen to our customers and provide guidance to help them reach their financial goals and dreams. CSSRs (LO) are expected to provide options by proactively servicing customers and offering basic retail banking products and services to meet the needs of our existing customers. Referring customers to other areas of the bank to learn more about our products and/or services based on their current or future needs is another expectation for those who work as a CSSR.
This exciting role includes:
Providing excellent and prompt service in all customer interactions to ensure satisfaction
Following up with customers who are referred based on confirmed needs
Completing teller job duties as necessary
Based on the specific branch’s needs a CSSR (LO) may spend a portion of their time handling cash transactions
Working with your manager to increase your customer advocacy effectiveness through feedback and coaching
Qualifications can be demonstrated through relevant military experience or demonstrated leadership or goal achievement in related academic activities or internships.
This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 1+ year of experience in any or a combination of the following: interacting with customers, assessing and meeting the needs of customers, or solving customer problems
- 6+ months of cash handling experience
- Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in retail or the financial services industry
- Experience interacting positively with unsatisfied customers
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0066604 COMMUNITY BKG
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top