Customer Sales and Service Representative
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
A Customer Sales & Service Representative (CSSR) spends almost all of his or her time working with Wells Fargo's most important asset, our customers. CSSRs are able to handle a variety of tasks including providing excellent customer service in all customer interactions, they help resolve customer concerns, and they may process account transactions. Successful CSSRs demonstrate a genuine interest in their customers and ask questions to understand what's important to them and how Wells Fargo can meet their financial needs. CSSRs develop strong relationships with other Wells Fargo partners that enable them to introduce customers to specialists who can assist with specific financial needs. CSSRs are able to present options to customers about ways to make their banking easy and convenient, while ensuring the needs of the customer always come first.
Qualifications can be demonstrated through relevant military experience or demonstrated leadership or goal achievement in related academic activities or internships.
This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined WF. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 1+ year of experience in any or a combination of the following: interacting with customers, assessing and meeting the needs of customers, or solving customer problems
- 6+ months of cash handling experience
- Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in retail or the financial services industry
- Experience interacting positively with unsatisfied customers
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0011395 COMMUNITY BKG
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top