Custody Operations Spec 2
This Position is within Corporate Trust Services (CTS) - Document Custody
Performs a variety of operational tasks for the most complex process or functions. Takes accountability for entire process from receipt of work to resolution and closure. Tasks require coordination of information among various operational areas and customers. Uses multiple online systems. Duties may include: receiving and reviewing incoming work, contacting appropriate resources as needed; entering transactions into CRT/PC, verifying accuracy; balancing general ledger accounts; resolving complex customer issues using multiple resources and records; preparing, editing, distributing, and/or correcting specialized and/or complex documents. Works under general supervision following established procedures. Exercises some judgment within guidelines. Considered a subject matter expert on operational issues related to the process or function. Acts as escalation point for less senior processors for complex issues or transactions, providing training as needed.
This position will support the certification team for ABS Document Custody. This position is in a department of 40 people, works with the Vault and Client Service Team. This position performs the following functions.
- Receiving and Reviewing loan files for accuracy and completeness
- Examining and handling legal loan documents
- Entering transactions into Custody Online Tracking System (emBTRUST)
- Performing special assignments as assigned
- May assist with cross-training of co-workers and temporary staff as needed
Will be Mon – Fri 8:00am – 4:30pm.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 18+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: operations, customer interaction, production or general office environment
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of emBTRUST
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to independently provide summary and recommendations on operational data
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to handle detail-oriented work, complex work while balancing levels of quality and quantity.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing operations environment and shifting priorities.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0057121 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top