Custody Operations Spec 2
This position is within Corporate Trust Services (CTS) - Document Custody
This position will review mortgage loan files and final documents for completeness against established review guidelines specified by each client. Expected to be knowledgeable on multiple review tasks. Accountable for timely processing of files and documents according to the required standards. Perform related tasks for the loan files and documents including research, labeling and reports. Perform additional tasks as needed and assist with special projects as assigned.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 18+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: operations, customer interaction, production or general office environment
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of emBTRUST
- Ability to independently provide summary and recommendations on operational data
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0058202 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top