CTS Relationship Manager 3
This position is within Corporate Trust Services (CTS) -CMES.
Responsible for developing and maintaining strong customer relationships for the most key, most complex, most profitable, and/or largest clients. Provides primary client contact, proactive communication and consultation, and coordination of internal partners for the effective delivery of Corporate Trust products and services. Provides support for new account sales and may have individual goals for sales to existing customers and/or referral sources. Ensure customer satisfaction through designing and implementing a relationship plan that meets customer needs.
Duties include: represent CTS in developing and maintaining client relationships with the most important/key clients; increase account profit through cross-selling products and services to existing clients; ensure sound risk management and compliance practices, perform contractual document review, closing coordination, and subsequent amendments and supplements; maintaining appropriate levels of risk mitigation and adherence to relevant policies and procedures with the acceptance and on-boarding of new accounts and contract revisions. May participate in closing of deals. May establish and leverage reputation in the market to build and attract customer relationships and new business. Recommends and implements service enhancements, developments or solutions to meet customer needs beyond our service offerings. Acts as lead to junior level relationship managers and participated as an expert on various business initiatives.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 10+ years of trust services industry experience, financial services industry experience, or a combination of both
- Ability to instruct others
- Experience reading and interpreting complex legal documents
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment where strong independent thinking skills are important
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Extensive math skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Other Desired Qualifications
- Insurance Trust or related product experience
- Corporate Trust Account Administration experience
- Relationship management experience
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0015421 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top