Credit Risk Analytics Consultant
Market Job Description Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain a strong partnership with Risk Managers, key line of business contacts and local management and support teams.
- Develop data management and reporting capabilities to facilitate effective risk management.
- Provide team support on producing value add risk, governance, regulatory and ad hoc reporting.
- Actively identify and implement opportunities and enhancements across reporting processes to achieve ‘best in class’ approach.
- Represent the Risk Division in project groups for IT system introductions and upgrades.
- Assist in the production of Concentration Risk and Pillar II capital analysis and reporting
- Provide QA on the risk reporting databases
- Assist in the production, review and circulation of risk reports internally to senior management and other relevant stakeholders.
- Resolve Credit Related Data File requests by internal and external reviews in the specified format and control date
- Provide support and backup to the other activities in the Risk Reporting group in WFBI Risk Division
Market Skills and Certifications Requirements:
- Must have worked in a banking environment previously.
- Degree in economics, mathematics or related discipline preferred.
- Experience in a risk management function within a financial institution and knowledge of credit risk is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience with SQL or equivalent database language a distinct advantage, as is knowledge of one or more of the systems of record used in the bank (LoanIQ, Opics, Simcorp, Calypso)
- Natural curiosity and ability to demystify databases for the benefit of end users
- Excellent relationship building skills; ability to broker between Risk Managers and IT Professionals
- Proficiency in PowerPoint / Word.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, analytical and organizational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads from multiple sources.
- Adaptable approach.
- Progressive attitude to develop role and knowledge base.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top