Credit Card Bilingual (Spanish) Collector 1 **NOW OFFERING A $1000 SIGN ON BONUS!!*
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Our Consumer Credit Solutions (CCS) Collections and Servicing team works with past-due customers to offer solutions for bringing credit card, student loan, personal line and loan, direct auto, retail services and deposit accounts up-to-date. The group also provides customer service for student loan and retail services accounts and works with customers to resolve disputed charges on credit card accounts.
NOW OFFERING $1000 SIGN ON BONUS!! (rehires not eligible)
At Wells Fargo, we offer GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!!!
Progressive development to include Collector I, Collector II, Collector III, Team Lead, Supervisor, Manager.
Consumer Credit Card Collections is seeking candidates who have excellent problem solving and communication skills to work as Collection Representatives. We offer:
- Salary - Highly Competitive Salary! 15% shift differential if you work 2nd shift!
- Monthly incentive - Earn additional compensation through our monthly incentive program!
- 401k – 6% company match!
- PTO - New team members 18 days paid time off PLUS 8 paid Holidays!
- SHARE Team Member Referral Program –Refer an external candidate that turns in to a full-time team member (30 or more hours) and receive a $1000 referral bonus!!
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunity!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Critical Caregiving Leave
- Free Parking, Cell Phone Discounts
- The working environment is professional, fun, and energized with a casual dress code.
- The position is located in BEAVERTON, OR.
Additionally, you will be working in a call center which requires a very structured work day. As part of this role your calls will be monitored for quality and accuracy.
- A PRE-EMPLOYMENT ASSESSMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION. AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR E-MAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS * Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail. Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile. If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position.
- Uses auto-dial system to initiate customer contact and determine reason for delinquency.
- Evaluates customers' financial situations and negotiates terms of repayment to bring account current.
- Maintains quality and accuracy for compliance.
- May be responsible for skip tracing and/or collateral analysis.
- Refers more complex issues to higher level Collections staff.
Start date: 9-11-17.
UPON COMPLETION OF TRAINING you must be able to work a 40 hour work week.
PAID Training is 5 1/2 weeks, M - F: 8a-5:00p
Sun 7AM-3:30PM, Mon-Thu 11:30AM-8PM
Tue-Thu 11:30AM-8PM, Fri 8:30AM-5PM, Sat 6AM-2:30PM
- 6+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: collections, customer contact, customer service, or sales environment; or an AA/AS degree or higher; or 2+ years of military service
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Solid negotiation skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the Fair Debt Collection Privacy Act (FDCPA)
- Knowledge and understanding of banking: regulations, compliance, policies, process, and procedures
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0062530 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top