Credit Analyst 1
The Business Banking Credit and Operations team has an exciting opportunity with the opening of a Credit Analyst 1 position in Boise, ID. The Business Banking Credit and Ops team is part of the Commercial Banking Services Group in Wholesale Banking.
Responsible for spreading business and individual tax returns and financial statements per GAAP and internal credit policies using prescribed financial analysis software packages.
- Gathering and reviewing various types of financial statements and tax returns
- Reviewing loan packages for completeness and accuracy
- Ensuring loan request jobs are accurate
- Providing assistance to business bankers and internal underwriters
- Gathering additional supporting credit documents for new and existing borrowers
- Responding to banker inquiries
- Contacting available sources for additional information when necessary
Note: Financial analysis experience may include Finance and/or Accounting classes/training
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 6+ months of financial analysis experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Knowledge and understanding of credit bureau attributes
- Experience with one or a combination of the following systems: Business Lending and Sales Tracking (BLAST), Hogan, Automated Financial Systems (AFS) commercial loan system, or SeeMorePlus
Other Desired Qualifications
- A BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance, or economics or A BS/BA degree or higher in business or management
- Ability to analyze accounting principles, tax returns, and business and personal financial statements
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
ID-Boise: 3033 Elder St – Boise, ID
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0078144 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top