Correspondence Representative 2
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
With approximately 13,700 team members, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) serves Wells Fargo consumer and small business customers through various channels — digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact center (phone, email, and correspondence). WFVC’s vision is to pioneer the next generation of financial services and provide the best virtual experiences, anytime, anyhow, and anywhere. Over 32 million customers use our digital channels to manage their financial lives, and our customer-facing contact centers support approximately 450 million customer contacts annually. Whether our customers connect with us online or by phone, email, or in writing, WFVC is positioned to satisfy our customers’ financial needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
WFVC serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs, and more. WFVC serves over 27 million customers through our digital channels and support over 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and contact centers. .
WFVC is currently hiring Correspondence Representatives to respond to customer’s inquiries in writing.
Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Research transactions on-line; performing extensive research to resolve the routine to complex customer problems as needed
- Review data and report trends to management
- Resolving routine and complex inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers and upon escalation
- Processing transactions in related systems to include data entry/ scanning incoming correspondence
- Ability to provide guidance and recommendations regarding services and products to our customers
- Effectively work with peers to provide guidance and assistance to less experienced representatives as designated
- As requested provide training on policies and procedures, new or enhanced services and/or procedural changes
- Other duties as assigned
Schedule: This position will require the flexibility to work an 8 hour shift between 8:30 am – 5:00 pm M-F with overtime as needed to support the business.
NOTE: This location does not provide paid parking.
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 2+ years of experience interacting with people or customers
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to research and correspond with customers, responding to their questions and concerns with detailed information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced action oriented environment
- 1+ year of consumer banking experience
- Experience composing formal business correspondence
- Exposure to the Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) Contact Center policies, processes, and procedures
- Hogan experience
- Exposure to Wells Fargo CIV (Customer Information View) application
- 2+ years of financial services experience
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0009274 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top