Corporate Security Lead (Security Manager 2)
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About the Role
The incumbent will lead in planning and managing all aspects of Corporate Physical security program. The role will develops site specific security risk mitigation plans supporting all Wells Fargo entities, business units and team members located within the country.
- Serve as Country and multi-city lead for corporate security to implement the physical security program, supporting all Wells Fargo business units and team members located across locations in the Philippines.
- Manage the centralized security command center monitoring multiple sites.
- Conduct Risk analysis and treat the risk by applying appropriate controls and documenting Risk Treatment Plan
- Lead and manage activities of physical security staff to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory and corporate policy requirements related to or impacting security.
- Develops, executes and monitors all security plans, policies and procedures and carry out enforcement of policies within region as appropriate to reduce security risks
- Management of physical security servers like access control, CCTV, visitor management for configurations, recording, database management and back ups
- Conduct or manage comprehensive Investigations and the collection of data related to actual incidents and ensure all relevant incidents are reported/recorded.
- Establish liaison relationships with local law enforcement agencies, security and intelligence services and maintain a network of contacts with security managers in the industry and IT corridor in particular.
- Responsible for first-line firefighting, site emergency plan and emergency response capabilities for the organization
- Assist with internal and external compliance testing and audit programs and conduct ongoing site security reviews to ensure the effectiveness and quality of security programs
- Manage incident reporting systems and trend data for continual security process improvement, risk minimization and balanced security delivery
- Security Services Management, ensuring the right trained and qualified security personnel are recruited and monitoring their ongoing performance.
- Management of Physical Security records as per life cycle retention policy
- Coordinate with Operational Excellence teams in building process improvement plan and standardization.
- Partner with Project management groups for various organization and functional level initiatives
Market Skills and Certifications
- Candidates should possess a 4-year Graduate or Post graduate degree, preferably in topics relevant to Security Management
- Should have minimum 15 years of total work experience, with at least 10-12 years of relevant experience in Corporate Security, or Security Management position
- Industry Certifications such as CPP, PCI, PSP (ASIS International) and CFE (Assn. Certified Fraud Examiners) are highly desired.
- Should have demonstrated capability in managing multiple locations within the country.
- High Integrity, ability to deal with ambiguous situations/environment, emotional stability;
- Self-driven and must have clear & effective communication skills
- Good knowledge of Security systems, equipment & applications
- Working knowledge of Safety & Security Procedures, Audit & Compliance.
- Knowledge of Asset and Material management from a functional stand point
- Experience in conducting audit and assessment Physical Security aspects of an enterprise level Infrastructure or establishment
- Candidates must be amenable to work in rotating shift (day, mid, night shift), supporting a 24/7 organization
- Work location: McKinley Hill, West McKinley, Uptown Bonifacio, Taguig City
Internal only: Interested team members must the required months of tenure in current role and not under current Corrective Action . Team members should inform their manager prior application for career coaching and consultation on how the position you have applied fits in your career development plan
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top