Corporate Security Intelligence Analyst
Corporate Security Intelligence Analyst
- Responsible for administering the security intelligence/analysis program for a large geographical region.
- Works to formulate habitual and proactive reporting, briefings and assessments for management and/or internal customers, maintaining the focus of products on the realized or potential impact to Wells Fargo team members, facilities, or operations.
- Responsible for performing complex analysis in an effort to identify emerging threats and trends in the analyst's area of responsibility.
- May participate in, or lead, intelligence/analysis related projects that are highly visible and impact many team members.
- May provide consultation and guidance to line and senior management, as well as other key stakeholders and internal customers on security-related issues.
- Function as crisis reporter and/or team lead during security-related incidents and when designated on-call analyst.
- Researches, compiles, analyzes, and disseminates crime/ threat intelligence and information
- Compiles and distributes trend analysis reports, as necessary
- Assists in maintaining, populating, and evaluating intelligence databases
- Acts as liaison between Wells Fargo and various law enforcement intelligence units
- Assist Supervisor with special projects as directed.
- Supports analytical and regional security team during times of emergencies and other events
- Support and improve the standard operating procedures for the crime/threat analysis and reporting function within Corporate Security.
- Provide current and accurate information, on emerging events and trends that could impact Wells Fargo, to tactical and strategic customers, from Security Agents to senior leaders.
- Serve as liaison to outside sources and entities to proactively receive and/or improve criminal/ threat activity data streams.
- Research, quantify, categorize and communicate assessments of a variety of risks affecting Wells Fargo to include but not limited to: 1) physical security and safety; 2) economic and business risk; 3) risk associated with geopolitical and world events
- Monitor, identify, and analyze global political and security trends to determine their impact on and relevance to Wells Fargo.
- Evaluate current trends and fuse disparate information sources to paint an accurate risk picture for Wells Fargo
- Synthesize investigative data and findings with general trend research to provide threat/risk context for stakeholders
- Will be scheduled to work in accordance with the time zone supported intelligence analysis
- Creative thinker, capable of spotting and forecasting emerging trends, threats, and tactics
- Proven business acumen and ability to leverage databases to input data and extract trends from them; expertise in using mapping software to portray security/threat/intelligence trends.
- Proven ability to operate efficiently and effectively in a high pressure time sensitive environment.
- Will be scheduled to work in accordance with the time zone supported
- Will serve in a rotating 'on-call' capacity to support security events.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Experience with social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, and Pinterest
Other Desired Qualifications
- Minimum of six years of experience in intelligence/crime/threat analysis field, such as previous experience with a federal, state, local, or private sector intelligence or law enforcement entity; demonstrated familiarity with the intelligence cycle (collection, analysis, and dissemination).
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Risk Management methodologies and/or familiarity with risk management standards.
- Demonstrated experience with analytical tools and processes (ArcGIS, PowerPoint, Excel macros, pivot tables, V-lookups, linking tables,); experience in research methods related to the social science discipline (quantitative, qualitative, and evaluation research).
- Certification-CPP or PSP (or equivalent)
- Proven ability to collaborate with analysts based in other regions to produce value-added intelligence analysis
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0166734 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top