Corporate Risk Testing & Validation Senior Associate
- Hong Kong
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About the Role
Wells Fargo's Enterprise Testing is seeking a highly motivated individual for our Process Testing team internally known as Enterprise Testing Senior Associate. This role, as part of the Bank's Enterprise Compliance organization, is expected to lead Process Testing engagements and support issue validation across all Line of Businesses in Asia Pacific where Wells Fargo is active.
- Lead the planning, execution and reporting of the Process Testing engagements across all Line of Business as well as Corporate Functions, and validate the Bank's issue remediation in APAC.
- Involve in the annual planning and execution of the Process Testing program in APAC to assess the Bank's control environment.
- Work with other "Second Line of Defense" functions and business units to help the team in APAC to maintain an up-to-date view on the Bank's risk landscape in the region.
- Provide credible challenge and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes and internal controls.
Market Skills and Certifications
- University Degree holder.
- Experience of more than 10 years in Audit with demonstrated experience preferably from banks or other financial services.
- Experience in full-cycle of audit, including audit planning, audit execution (e.g. process walkthrough, risk identification, audit scoping, control testing etc.), issue discussion and reporting, is an advantage.
- Experience with application of Data Analytics / CAATs in audits is a plus.
- Working knowledge of regulatory compliance is a plus.
- Able to operate in a complex, matrix environment and regulatory pressured environment.
- Strong written and verbal communications skill
- Good interpersonal skills, able to develop strong relationships and experience working in an international organization.
- Able to work independently, self-starter and self-motivated to work in a changing environment.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top