Corporate Banking Relationship Manager 2
Wells Fargo's growing TMT Group within Corporate Banking covers both private and public Technology, Media and Telecommunications companies largely based in the United States.
As an associate, you will be part of a dynamic and growing group and have experience working with the senior portfolio managers within the TMT group. Transaction experience will include working on clients ranging from middle-market private companies, financial sponsor backed companies through very large public companies. These companies vary significantly in credit quality and financial structure complexity. The position will provide a broad experience that will support growth in the group to a Senior Portfolio manager.
- Focus on structuring and executing transactions in partnership with more senior staff with financial/credit analysis.
- May represent the bank in developing and maintaining relationships with clients in conjunction with a more senior staff member. Assist senior staff member in sourcing and evaluating new cross-sell opportunities.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: underwriting, credit, relationship management, or portfolio management; or successful completion of Wholesale Credit Management Training Program
- Strong accounting skills and ability to analyze financial statements
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- High level of initiative and accountability
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0003327 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top