Core UI Etrading Developer
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This is an individual contributor role in a cross-asset multi-asset Electronic Trading group.The Electronic Trading application suite, built on common foundational frameworks, will be used to deliver sophisticated and complex front office trading solutions, and opportunities across multiple asset-classes, including Fixed Income, FX and Equities. The candidate will be expected to solve software, and infrastructure problems in relation to complex trading processes, design and develop extreme automated stress testing harnesses, recommend and implement low latency solutions, participate in and conduct code review sessions, and provide process improvements. The candidate will additionally be expected to provide hands on technical support, advice, and consultation with open issues relating to supported applications plus assure quality, performance, security, trading risk controls, and compliance for those application platforms. Domain expertise in Fixed Income, FX and/or Equities, coupled with hands-on experience in building electronic trading platforms and/or components is a huge plus.
- 5+ years of application development experience
- 3+ years of securities industry experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 5+ years of development experience with one or more of the following: Java, C++, C#, C, or .NET
- 5+ years of UI (User Interface) experience
- 3+ years of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) development experience
- 5 + years of Progress programming experience
- 3+ years of fixed Income experience
- 3+ years of experience working with middleware vendor messaging technologies
- Advanced experience in capital markets business and processes
- Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematical modeling
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SEC, FNRA, and international regulations for building technological solutions
- 5+ years of Object Oriented Design (OOD) experience
- 5+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 5+ years of visual design experience
Other Desired Qualifications
Talent - Must have Qualities:
1) Experience in building D2C (RFQ/Offerings) & D2D/CLOB style trading systems for Fixed Income Securities
2) High performance programming / optimization techniques in Java. Understanding of low latency implementations.
3) Capability of conducting enterprise research and evaluation of new technologies;
4) Working knowledge of derived market data and stress testing;
Talent - Good to Have:
1) Knowledge and implementation of multiple programming languages
2) Extensive experience in the capital markets business and processes, e.g. - pricing of fixed income securties, trade lifecycle, electronic trading/algorithmic trading; and
3) Knowledge of Oracle Coherence .
4) Working knowledge of SEC, FNRA and International Regulations in building technological solutions.
5) Data Modeling experience
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top