Conduct Risk Senior Consultant
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
We are seeking a Conduct RiskSenior Consultant to join Sales Practices Oversight. This individual will be responsible for leading and/or supporting governance components of the Sales Practices Oversight program and related activities, including but not limited to:
- Manage administration of governance process for Major Policy Requirements (MPRs) within SHRP
- Oversee administration of policy exception process in PEMS
- Support issue management for SPO and respective SHRP requirements
- Support policy editorial reviews required by the Policy Management Policy
- Perform periodic analytics needed to support program credible challenge processes, ongoing monitoring, RCSA requirements, ongoing enhancements to program
- Support regulatory, audit and/or IRM/self-assessment inquiries for information
- Support ongoing communications notifications/presentations and enhancements to formal SPO documents (i.e. procedures, guidance documents)
- Manage projects or key elements within the Sales Practices Oversight program to promote continuous improvement and ongoing maturity of the program
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: conduct risk, compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk); or 5+ years of business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 2+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Solid decision making skills
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to identify risks and propose mitigation plans
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Audit experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to prepare presentations and management reporting
- Ability to break an objective down into actionable steps and execute at high levels
- Experience consulting, collaborating, and influencing across heavily matrixed organizations and across various levels of management
- Knowledge and understanding of Shared Risk Platform (SHRP)
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
CORP RISK/CORPORATE RISK
0216440 CORP RISK/CORPORATE RISK
Back to top