Compliance Consultant 4
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk.We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Wells Fargo Advisor's ("WFA") AML Compliance team is seeking a top-notch, proven performer to collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization on AML Compliance projects and initiatives that are large and complex in scope and impact. He/she needs to have a strong understanding of applicable BSA/AML/OFAC related laws, regulations and corporate policy requirements and be able to artfully articulate the applicability of these requirements to internal and external stakeholders. The person in this role must be an effective communicator with impeccable organizational and time management skills along with the ability to consistently drive timely results.
The Compliance Consultant's responsibilities may include:
- Interpreting applicable BSA/AML/OFAC related laws, regulations and corporate policy requirements in order to assess their applicability to WFA's AML program
- Implementing WFA AML policy and procedures in adherence with BSA/AML/OFAC related laws, regulations and corporate policy requirements
- Ensuring appropriate documentation of WFA AML policies and procedures and provide sound guidance and support to various business areas within WFA
- Completing required AML program requirements including risk assessments and development of annual training
- Continually assessing WFA's AML compliance to determine effectiveness and making suggestions for continuous improvement in order to maximize AML Program resources
- Effective representation and articulation of WFA's AML Program to Regulatory Agencies, Wells Fargo Audit Services, WFA's Testing and Validation team and Wells Fargo's Financial Crimes Risk Management
- Maintaining current knowledge of the external regulatory environment and continuously assessing and reporting real and potential impacts and emerging risks to AML and Business Management
- 6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 6+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 3+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
Other Desired Qualifications
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in Banking/Securities Industries, Law Enforcement, and/or Federal Regulation in a combination of one or more of the following areas:
- BSA/AML/OFAC Regulatory Compliance in large, diverse financial institutions
- Federal or State Law Enforcement Pertaining to White-Collar Crime
- Federal or State Financial Institution Regulatory Oversight pertaining to BSA/AML Compliance
- Interpreting and assessing applicability of laws, regulations and policy requirements a large, retail brokerage (or other large financial institution) environment
- Strong BSA/AML/OFAC technical ability with experience developing, implementing and/or maintaining AML programs designed to adhere to these laws, regulations, and policy requirements
- Experience developing business requirements and leading implementation efforts
- Ability to develop, articulate and execute against strategic objectives in a rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all organizational levels
- Project and process management skills
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist Designation (CAMS)
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
CORP RISK/CORPORATE RISK
0051805 CORP RISK/CORPORATE RISK
Back to top