Compliance Consultant 4
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Wells Fargo EGS (India) Private Limited
We are hiring for a position in Wells Fargo EGS (India) Private Limited.We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment.
Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations (Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
- 10+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk) in large MNC Bank
- Financial Institution or their captive BPOs (Third Party Service providers should be avoided) or a combination of both; of which 6+ years must include control testing knowledge.
- Ability to communicate powerfully and prolifically to senior and executive leaders. direct experience in Control Testing in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both.
- Demonstrated ability to attract, retain, develop and motivate high performing professionals and teams.
- Ability to lead through adversity and adjust to changing priorities.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top