Compliance Consultant 3
Compliance Consultant 3
Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Wells Fargo EGS (India) Private Limited
We are hiring for a position in Wells Fargo EGS (India) Private Limited.We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment.
Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations (Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
We have an exceiting opportunity for you.
Role & Resp.
Responsible for testing and monitoring of a risk-based compliance program to assure compliance with agency, legal and regulatory requirements
Responsible for validating corrective action plans after completion to verify risks associated with identified issues are mitigated
Works with assigned business units and provides compliance risk consulting for projects and initiatives with moderate to high risk to identify, assess and mitigate regulatory risk in all business activities.
Develop testing strategies and methodologies; evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, initiatives, products and internal controls and identifies issues resulting from internal and/or external compliance examinations and operational risk considerations listed above
Analyze business and/or systems changes to determine impact; identifies and assesses risk issues and assigns risk ratings consistent with established policy standards
Consults with business to develop corrective action plans and monitor corrective action to completion
Reports findings and drafts recommendations to compliance, risk, and business line management
Exhibit credible challenge and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes and internal controls while maintaining professional independence throughout the testing engagement
Document end to end process flows including dependencies, risks, controls, inputs/outputs, systems, gap identification, etc
Provide risk management expertise and potential solutions to identified gaps and associated risks to the line of business
Market Skills and Certifications
- Minimum 8+ years of experience with four years' experience in a financial services compliance, risk management, or audit role
- Prior compliance, operational risk testing or audit experience
- Prior experience using compliance systems for controls testing, monitoring
- Experience in designing and executing test instructions or quality assurance reviews to assess controls or process effectiveness.
- Experience with risk management tools
- Working knowledge of regulatory compliance
- Advanced degree or professional certification (CIA, CPA, CAMS)
- Ability to develop and foster partnerships and influence change.
- Adaptable to a dynamic work environment with multiple priorities and strict timelines and able to organize for responsiveness and efficiency
- Proven ability to work within a team environment as well as individual accountability.
- Experience working knowledge in large complex organizations
- Extremely well organized with the ability to manage large initiatives concurrently
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Access, and Excel
- BS/BA or equivalent
Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top