Compliance Consultant 2
About Wells Fargo :
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About Enterprise Global Services :
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Third Party Compliance Oversight (TPCO) Team - Perform assessments for engagements based on risk ratings and products/sub categories. Team evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of Third Party's Service Provider's documents for their compliance with the applicable laws and regulations.
About the Role
Wells Fargo's Third Party Compliance Oversight (TPCO) group is seeking a highly motivated individual for its third party compliance assessment team. TPCO partners with various groups and LOB risk and compliance functions to perform its oversight function effectively. This role is responsible for conducting assessments/reviews of enterprise third party engagements in accordance with assigned laws, rules, regulations and regulatory guidance including, and ensuring appropriate identification, reporting, escalation, and resolution of issues. These assessments are a critical new component of the enterprise third party oversight program.
- Ensuring assessments meet or exceed established regulatory requirements and expectations across multiple regulators, including the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, and the Federal Reserve
- Identifying regulatory and compliance risks within third party engagements policies, procedures and training materials
- Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of third party's policies, procedures, and training material
• Effectively partnering with LOB Engagement, Relationship, and Compliance Managers to assess risks within their respective third parties' engagements
• Appropriately identifying, escalating and addressing issues, when necessary
• Providing guidance and credible challenge for assigned regulatory compliance risk management activities
• Providing oversight and guidance for LOB third party regulatory compliance risk management activities by performing consistent, enterprise-wide third party assessments of the associated activities (e.g., policies, procedures, and training materials) of third party engagements
• Using Corporate Risk tools and reporting to conduct risk assessments and analysis
• Participating in or leading cross-business initiatives to ensure successful implementation of applicable regulatory changes or other required action plans
- Building strong partnerships and collaborating effectively with TPRM, Group Third Party Officers, Corporate Risk, Law Department, LOB partners and regulatory authorities
•Proactively promoting an inclusive and collaborative work environment
•Building and continuously enhancing team knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements impacting third parties
- Prior compliance, operational risk or audit experience of minimum 4+ years
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree
- Working knowledge of US Banking regulatory compliance
- Ability to analyze documentation for adherence to regulatory requirements and take informed judgements
- Ability to develop and foster partnerships
- Adaptable to a dynamic work environment with multiple priorities and strict timelines and able to organize for responsiveness and efficiency
- Proven ability to work within a team environment as well as individual accountability
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines required
- Ability to work collaboratively and build consensus is essential
- Ability to make sound decisions and exercise good judgment
- Ability to work and achieve goals without constant supervision
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Senior Business Initiatives Leader for the Innovation Group
Kelli leads a team within Wells Fargo’s Innovation Group. Her team’s focus is to work with areas of the business on engagement and collaboration to help advance their innovation and technology strategies.
Back to top