Complaints/EO Team Lead 2 PVSI
- Minneapolis, MN
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Enterprise Customer Excellence Group (ECEG) brings together customer-focused functions from across the enterprise to provide a holistic approach to critical points of interaction with Wells Fargo customers. The group, which includes the Enterprise Complaints Management Office, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence and Net Promoter System, is responsible for understanding the causes of issues that affect customers, and providing solutions that ensure customers' needs are understood and supported. The group is also accountable for ensuring regulators' expectations are met and that team members have the tools and training necessary for success.
This positions reports to a Complaints/EO Manager. Incumbent is responsible for the Complaints Program Development working with and across consumer products departments ensuring timely response and resolution of high risk escalated customer complaints. Further, it will support our critical efforts to strengthen our customer-centric culture and enhance and drive customer excellence through the delivery of more consistent approaches.
Responsibilities may include supporting management in the day-to-day supervision of a team. Duties may also include:
• Management of daily pipeline, providing guidance to less experienced team members
• Training on policies and procedures, new or enhanced services and/or procedural changes
• Managing daily schedules; providing work direction to team members
• Reviewing work and providing one-on-one feedback, coaching and mentoring on process and procedures
• Providing input into team member performance
• Evaluating processes/procedures to ensure business standards are followed and meet company and government guidelines
• Participating in special projects as assigned
- 4+ years of customer contact experience in financial services; or 5+ years of customer service experience, administrative support experience, or a combination of both
- 1+ year of consumer banking experience
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced Microsoft Access skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Coaching experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Prior Complaint Resolution Experience
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to engage in multiple initiatives/projects at once
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $47,900 Mid: $66,500
MN-Minneapolis: 2701 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top