Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision – and design every product and service – with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people – those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Consumer Credit Card, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses – Human Resources, Finance, Credit Risk, and Compliance & Operational Risk.
Our Dealer Services team supports one of the nation’s leading auto lenders. The team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
- Collects on designated high risk delinquent accounts on customers’ nationally.
- Maintains good customer relations with borrowers and effectively solves problems in an effort to resolve account delinquency and prevent losses.
- While adhering to company policies and procedures, demonstrates good customer service skills while initiating outbound calls and receiving inbound calls from customers.
- Negotiates account resolution and accurately inputs and documents actions within the collection systems while maintaining company performance and productivity standards.
- Maintains up-to-date customer contact information in the collections systems.
- May be required to support other queues to facilitate teamwork in the department.
- Escalates and assists other team members with calls as needed.
- Serves as a resource/subject matter expert and may provide training to fellow team members.
- May be required to initiate external contact with customers and may perform advanced loss prevention activities (i.e. skip tracing, field chasing, account settlement) or administrative work, which supports the impounding or repossession of vehicles.
- Other duties as assigned.
Training Hours: 4 Week Training Class Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm
Work Hours/Schedule: Monday – Thursday, 2 days: 8 am – 5 pm and 2 days: 11 am – 8 pm, Friday, 8 am – 5 pm and every other Saturday, 8 am – 12 pm. Hours may vary due to business needs.
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: collections, customer contact, customer service, or sales environment
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Banking or finance experience
- Knowledge and understanding of auto loan collections
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0043754 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top