Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG), we’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what’s needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Used Auto lender (Source: Autocount)
Our Dealer Services team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
The Collector 3 with Wells Fargo Dealer Services collects on designated high risk delinquent accounts. Maintains good customer relations with borrowers and effectively solves problems in an effort to resolve account delinquency and prevent losses.
While adhering to company policies and procedures, the Collector 3 position is responsible for:
- Demonstrating good customer service skills while initiating outbound calls and receiving inbound calls from customers
- Negotiating account resolution and accurately inputting and documenting actions within the collection systems while maintaining company performance and productivity standards
- Maintaining up-to-date customer contact information in the collections systems
- Escalating and assisting other team members with calls as needed
- Serving as a resource/subject matter expert
The Collector 3 may also be responsible for:
- Supporting other queues to facilitate teamwork in the department
- Providing training to fellow team members
- Initiating external contact with customers and performing advanced loss prevention activities (i.e. skip tracing, field chasing, and account settlement) or administrative work, which supports the impounding or repossession of vehicles
- Other duties as assigned
- Monday – Thursday, 2 days: 8:00am – 5:00pm and 2 days: 1:00pm – 10:00pm
- Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm and every other Saturday, 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Hours may vary due to business needs
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: collections, customer contact, customer service, or sales environment
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Banking finance experience
- Knowledge and understanding of auto loan collections
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0044356 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top