Collector 3 - $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision – and design every product and service – with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people – those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Our Consumer Credit Solutions (CCS) Collections and Servicing team works with past-due customers to offer solutions for bringing credit card, student loan, personal line and loan, direct auto, retail services and deposit accounts up-to-date. The group also provides customer service for student loan and retail services accounts and works with customers to resolve disputed charges on credit card accounts.
Start a rewarding career with Wells Fargo today! This is NOT a typical collections position. Your primary role will be to help your customers find solutions to repay their debt and assist with finding financial stability through debt resolution. Imagine a fast-paced environment where you will have the opportunity to provide outstanding service and make a difference in the lives of our customers! In this position, you will be responsible for taking inbound, and placing outbound, calls and must be able to sit for extended periods of time wearing a telephone headset.
GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNIITIES!!!
- Progressive Career Path: Collector 1, Collector 2, Collector 3, Collections Specialist, Team Lead, Supervisor, and Manager! Collectors have also moved on to risk, quality assurance, implementation, loan administration, etc.
- Monthly incentive – Earn additional compensation through our monthly incentive program!
- 401k – 6% company match!
- PTO – New team members 18 days paid time off PLUS 8 paid Holidays!
- SHARE Team Member Referral Program –Refer an external candidate that turns in to a full-time team member (30 or more hours) and receive a $1000 referral bonus!!
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunity!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Free Parking, Cell Phone Discounts
- Paid Training Starts: 2/6/2017
- Training Schedule:
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. M – F for the first 6 weeks
- After training is complete the team member will move into their regular schedule. There are many schedules available. The call center is open from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. M – F and 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. All schedules include working one weekend day per week, either a Saturday or a Sunday. Schedules may vary based on business needs.
- A PRE-EMPLOYMENT ASSESSMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION. AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR E-MAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS *
Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail. Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile. If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position.
You will receive a sign-on bonus in the amount of $1,000.00, less applicable taxes and withholdings. A bonus of $500.00 will be paid to you at the end of training. The remaining $500.00 will be paid to you at the six month mark. The sign-on bonus payment is subject to your continued employment and good standing on the pay date.
Your eligibility to earn this bonus is contingent upon completion of one full year of employment. If your employment ends before your first anniversary date, you will be responsible for a prorated repayment of this bonus to Wells Fargo.
The determination and payment of bonus compensation are subject to the conditions and restrictions imposed under applicable laws, rules and regulations. Your rights to, or receipt of, compensation pursuant to this offer may be limited, modified, cancelled or recovered to ensure compliance with all such applicable laws, rules, regulations and guidance that may be issued there under
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: collections, customer contact, customer service, or sales environment
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of collections experience
- Ability to negotiate and facilitate issue resolution
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
UT-Salt Lake City: 5201 Amelia Earhart Dr – Salt Lake City, UT
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0040847 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top