Collector 2/ Loan Recovery Specialist
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Default Servicing team engages, understands and advises consumer real estate customers of available solutions to resolve mortgage delinquencies.
- Progressive Career Path: Collector 1, Collector 2, Collector 3, Collections Specialist, Team Lead, Supervisor, and Manager! Collectors have also moved on to risk, quality assurance, implementation, loan administration, etc.
- Salary - Highly Competitive Salary! 15% shift differential if you work 2nd shift!
- Monthly incentive - Earn additional compensation through our monthly incentive program!
- 401k – 6% company match!
- PTO - New team members will receive 18 days paid time off PLUS 8 paid Holidays!
- SHARE Team Member Referral Program –Refer an external candidate that turns in to a full-time team member (30 or more hours) and receive a $1000 referral bonus!!
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunity!
- Medical, Dental, Vision!
- Free Parking, Cell Phone Discounts!
- Training: Paid training first 5 weeks Monday-Friday
- Training Hours: 8AM-5PM
- Attendance is mandatory for training period*
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: collections, customer contact, customer service, or sales environment
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to work independently
- Call center experience
- Collections experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the Fair Debt Collection Privacy Act (FDCPA)
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 11601 N Black Canyon Hwy - Phoenix, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0015645 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top