Collector 1 **INCREASED PAY**
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The PVSI team includes Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels, and Innovation including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
- Join the best bank for payments and collections in North America ( Source: Global Finance Magazine )
Our Consumer Credit Solutions (CCS) Collections and Servicing team works with past-due customers to offer solutions for bringing credit card, student loan, personal line and loan, direct auto, retail services and deposit accounts up-to-date. The group also provides customer service for student loan and retail services accounts and works with customers to resolve disputed charges on credit card accounts.
Your primary role will be to help your customers find solutions to maintain financial stability. We work closely with borrowers to provide solutions for bringing accounts up-to-date. Imagine a fast-paced environment where you will have the opportunity to provide outstanding service and make a difference in the lives of our customers! In this position, you will be responsible for taking inbound and placing outbound calls and must be able to sit for extended periods of time wearing a telephone headset.
GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!
- Progressive Career Path: Collector 1, Collector 2, Collector 3, Collections Specialist, Team Lead, Supervisor, and Manager! Collectors have also moved on to Risk, Quality Assurance, Implementation, Loan Administration, etc.
- Salary - Highly Competitive Salary! 15% shift differential if you work 2nd shift!
- Monthly incentive - Earn additional compensation through our monthly incentive program!
- 401k – 6% company match!
- PTO - New team members 18 days paid time off PLUS 8 paid Holidays!
- SHARE Team Member Referral Program –Refer an external candidate that turns in to a full-time team member (30 or more hours) and receive a $1000 referral bonus!!
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunity!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Free Parking, Cell Phone Discounts
- Class starts OCTOBER 30, 2017*
- Training Hours: Monday- Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM (First 6 weeks)*
- Attendance is mandatory for training period*
After training is complete, we have two schedules available:
- Sunday - Thursday schedule: Sunday 8am-4:30pm, Monday - Thursday 1pm–10pm OR
- Tuesday - Saturday schedule: Tuesday - Thursday 1pm–10pm, Friday 10am-7pm, Saturday 8am-4:30pm
- 6+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: collections, customer contact, customer service, or sales environment; or an AA/AS degree or higher; or 2+ years of military service
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- Ability to meet production goals, deadlines, and various metrics
- Ability to overcome objection and negotiate a full or partial settlement
IA-West Des Moines: 7000 Vista Drive - West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0040831 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top