Collections Supervisor 1
In Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The PVSI team includes Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels, and Innovation including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the best bank for payments and collections in North America (Source: Global Finance Magazine)
Our Consumer Credit Solutions (CCS) Collections and Servicing team works with past-due customers to offer solutions for bringing credit card, student loan, personal line and loan, direct auto, retail services and deposit accounts up-to-date. The group also provides customer service for student loan and retail services accounts and works with customers to resolve disputed charges on credit card accounts.
The Collections Supervisor 1 is responsible for the day-to-day operations of a team of collectors.
The Collections Supervisor 1 for Overdraft Collections:
- Plans, directs, supervises and evaluates work flow.
- Coordinates work activities to achieve the volume expected to meet operational requirements.
- Recommends operational improvements.
- Responsible for day-to-day application of policies and procedures.
- Monitors performance of staff members according to established standards and conducts monthly performance evaluations.
- Responsible for the development, coaching, mentoring and continuous training of team members.
- May make hiring decisions.
- Typically a first-line supervisor.
Schedule: Sunday-Thursday; Schedule will be 8am-5pm ET with one evening shift 12pm-9pm on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. (Late shift will be determined by business need)
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer contact, customer service, or sales environment
- 2+ years of collections experience
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interpret information and prepare/present reports
- Call center experience
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- 1+ year of leadership experience including coaching, training, and mentoring
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0055795 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top