- Manila, Philippines
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
About the role
Internally known as Account Resolution Specialist, the Collections Representative is responsible for providing quality customer experience while working to collect and negotiate terms of repayment on complex/specialized outstanding account balances. This role supports business to business collections.
- Works in a professional, customer-centric, and high volume environment; aking inbound calls; making outbound calls utilizing an auto-dialer or direct dial system to initiate customer contact and determine reason for delinquency
- Provides exceptional service while being empathetic when evaluating customers situation to provide relevant solutions in creating terms of repayment
- Mitigates risk by adhering to all policies and procedures, as well as local, state and federal regulations
- Refers more complex issues to a higher level Account Resolution Specialists
- May work on special projects/assignments as needed.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Finished at least second year college
- At least 2 years of BPO experience handling collections or sales
- With experience handling businesses with CSAT
- With good negotiation skills
- With good communication skills
- Amenable to work night shift / shifting schedules
- Amenable to be assigned in Mc Kinley, Taguig
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top