Client Service Manager (Lic) 2
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune's 2015 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the company's four main divisions. WIM businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wells Fargo Asset Management strives to help our clients achieve their financial goals through top-tier investment solutions managed by specialized investment teams and backed by superior, collaborative service. We offer the expertise of over 35 investment teams, each focused on specialized, niche portfolio management strategies, to meet the diverse needs of our clients. Collectively, we provide clients with a broad array of investment options across all major asset classes, including actively managed equity, fixed-income, liquidity, stable value, and alternative investments. Investment strategies are accessible through a variety of product structures, including institutional separate accounts, retail separately managed accounts, mutual funds (open-end, closed-end, variable trust), private funds (hedge funds, commingled investment vehicles, medium term note programs), and Luxembourg-domiciled funds (UCITS). We have over 1,700 dedicated team members, including more than 500 investment professionals, providing a global reach with offices and clients around the world.
This position is within Investment Contact Center (ICC) supporting the Wells Fargo Asset Management (WFAM) – Funds Management Group (FMG). FMG is the 15th largest mutual fund company in the US with over $230 billion in assets under management. This leadership position is responsible for managing team members located in Menomonee Falls, WI and Boston
Responsible for managing a team of client service consultants engaged in providing exceptional quality service to our clients in a call center environment. Duties include: Coaching and developing team members; sharing best practices; ensuring client satisfaction and adherence to all regulatory policies and internal procedures; resolving escalated customer issues; reviewing, tracking and monitoring trends for items requiring further action; training staff on product and industry events; ensuring quality and productivity goals are met; recruiting and maintaining a pipeline of future talent and establishing and coaching to individual development plans for team members.
- 5+ years of client service experience, related business experience, or a combination of both
- 1+ year of management experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 63 (or 66) exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 24 exam to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Ability to resolve the most complex of service issues involving multiple departments
- Excellent organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Strong change management skills
- Ability to grow a highly efficient team
- Customer service focus with the ability to balance needs of clients, shareholders, and team members
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Financial services industry experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Management experience in a customer service, call center, or sales environment
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0216097 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top