Client Service Manager 2 - Manager, US Trade Operations Customer Care Team - Charlotte
US Trade Services , International Wholesale Operations
Responsible for managing staff engaged in client support servicing International Trade activities. Duties include: ensuring customer satisfaction in coordination with relationship managers; resolving escalated customer issues and inquiries; reviewing tracking and monitoring reports for items requiring action; following up on high-level customer delinquencies, defaults or other problems; training staff on product enhancements and new products; ensuring that service and productivity standards and goals are met; may manage special projects related to new product development or service improvements.
This role has International exposure and requires a great deal of collaboration with domestic and overseas partners in Risk, Relationship Management, Operations, and Product Management. The candidate will be expected to ensure call-center metrics are met (ASA, RNA, ect), and that SLAs are met for email handling. While prior International Trade knowledge is not required, candidate will be expected to have prior team management experience in either a call center environment or comparable client-facing environment.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 5+ years of client service experience, related business experience, or a combination of both
- 1+ year of management experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Ability to grow a highly efficient team
- Ability to resolve the most complex of service issues involving multiple departments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Customer service focus with the ability to balance needs of clients, shareholders, and team members
- Excellent organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong change management skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years team management experience in a client service environment
- Solid soft skills
- CDCS qualified, or containing commensurate knowledge evidence by significant experience in Trade
- Experience working in a multitasking environment, showing success in managing numerous overlapping tasks on a daily basis
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0045776 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top