Client Service Consultant (Korean-speaking)
To support internal and external customers by providing customer service and orient new and existing clients by conducting client training on client products, services, and company policies, procedures and regulations and Korea Branch Hub Teams mostly via phone calls, emails, swift message, letters or facsimile.
- Handles customers' enquires by phone calls, emails or controls incoming swift messages in a timely and courtesy manner
- Handles all bills operation cases at the request of our Seoul Branch and advises the results to our Seoul Branch teams
- Collect data for preparing the error reports & daily tracking reports
- Communicated with clients regarding billing, account questions
- follow escalation procedures for reporting the potential risk transactions, overdue discounted/financed transaction
- Reports & escalate any irregular items/terms (e.g. non legal compliance case) ensure documents from the restricted countries follow the OFAC
Market Skills and Certifications
- Good Communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented and with experience in serving customers is an advantage
- Hands on experience in MS Word, Excel
- Good command of spoken and written English and Korean
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company.They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Back to top